VHEtilton balance bars for rear-pivoting master cylinders tilton's new low-friction brake balance bar system is designed to reduce friction within the pedal / master cylinder system, providing repeatable braking and exceptional feedback to the driver. VHEdesigned for use tilton's rear-pivoting 77-series master cylinders, this balance bar's unqiue mounting system enables it to be adapted to a variety of applications. VHEfeatures:
- 7/16" diameter needle bearings ride on hard ground surfaces at all pivots for smooth operation
- 3-position adjustable ratios (6.2:1; 5.3:1 & 4.7:1)
- longer front brake clevis enables increased front master cylinder stroke, while keeping balance bar square under braking.
- 14 turns of total adjustment. Front-to-rear bias from 63/37% to 37/63% (1 turn = 1.85% change)
- incorporates an over-travel limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure